Saturday, June 1, 2013

Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule! by Rusty Fischer

I have to say I really liked this book. It was really hard for me to put it down even if it was a young adult novel. I don't even really care for zombie novels but this one is one I will tell the young people in my life to read. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Lucy is a zombie who happens to attend high school. She will always look 17, the downside is she will always be in High School. She tries to blend in never breaking the Rules of being a Zombie. One day the school installs an automatic paper towel dispenser which is the beginning of the end for Lucy. Since it read your body heat and zombies don't have any she can't get a paper towel. When Fiona touches her , looks closely at her she decides to place an article in the school newspaper about Zombies in high school. The down side is that the article brings forth the zombie enforcers, and the vampires who all are willing to do whatever it takes to keep their secret safe from the world of the mortals or "Normals."
I have to admit the main reason I got this book was because it was a free read. It wasn't one that I would have normally picked up but I'm really glad I did. I enjoyed it and I feel that my niece will also enjoy the book so I am encouraging her to get a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment