Friday, June 7, 2013

Learning the Ropes by Kim Dare

Learning the Ropes is the first book of Kim Dare's that I have read and i have to say I really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure what to expect when I picked it up having never read a book of this type. Oh I have read plenty of BDSM books but never one that centered on the leather lifestyle.
Floyd job is to write up an ad campaign for Mr. Ingram's club. What Floyd doesn't want to admit, even to himself is he is turned on by all the scenes in the club and the whole lifestyle in general. He is a natural Submissive and for an odd reason Pete Ingram is instantly attracted to him. The problem is he needs to get Floyd to accept the part of him he has been denying for so long.

The book isn't long, it's a fairly quick read under 100 pages. If I had to find a flaw in it I would say I just didn't like the name Floyd. Other then that I really enjoyed the book and I'm heading to Amazon to purchase more by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment