Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Miss Shannon in Louisiana

Miss Shannon is Louisiana by Gloria Dayle is a book I can't say if I really enjoyed or not.
Miss Shannon is a Domme, she loves to keep her men named and on a sexual edge. After one of her subs sets up an account for her she opens an institute where the sexual differences between people will be studied.
She arrives in Louisiana with her boys Tim and Johnny and her sub female Stacey. The rest of the book is about getting the house ready to be turned into the institute, the men work naked, even the ones she has recently hired. I found it odd that men were willing to come into an interview and strip. Then again I don't know a lot about the lifestyle so maybe they do.
There is plenty of sex in some form or the other and the book seemed to move from one sex scene to the other but the variation wasn't all that much in my opinion.
Oddly though even though I was becoming bored with the book and it's only 180 pages I do find myself wanting to know what happens when the institute is actually up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment