Thursday, June 13, 2013

Haunting: The Dusty Chronicles

Haunting: The Dust Chronicles book one  by BJ Sheldon.
I have to say I loved this book. Yes it is a young adult book but I really didn't feel as if it was. The writing was fast pace  and the book truly drew you into it.
Dusty and her family move int the family farm house after the death of her uncle his family. Dusty is the youngest  member of the family and a little shy but thanks to Kristi, the girl who befriends her on the first day she becomes friends with most of the school.
Dusty starts to have dreams that seem so real, dreams of a young man not much older then herself. Jack was a soldier in Korea and can't seem to remember what happened to him. Soon Dusty realizes thee is more to her dreams as Jack begins to haunt her. Jack needs Dusty to help him remember how he died and why he is still on this realm. What Dusty discovers though puts her own life in danger.
I will say again, I love this book. I couldn't put it down. I was glad I didn't have to go to work the next day because I spent the night trying to finish it. This book is something parents can let their pre teens and teens read, no sex in this book but there is some quick kissing. I can't wait for book two.

No comments:

Post a Comment