Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fire Burn and Cauldron bubble. by H.P. Mallory

I have to say that on the whole I loved this book. Yes at times it did get a little drawn out but still I wanted to read more. When it ended I was heading to Amazon looking for book two of the series.

This is a book full of hot guys. Rand the warlock who has feelings for Jolie the witch he is training yet he refuses to act on them. Trent the werewolf who Jolie decides to date if she can't have Rand. Sinjin the vampire who is nothing but a flirt and we still don't know what his agenda is. Add to all this male sexiness an evil with by name of Bella who wants to rule the other world creatures.
 The story moves long fairly well, I find myself relating to Jolie as she struggles to come to terms with being a witch, being taken from her home and shown  world she didn't even know existed.

What's even better I at the moment amazon is offering this book for free on kindle. Head over there and get it, it's a very entertaining read and you will be hurrying out to buy the second book just to see what Sinjin is up to and if Jolie will finally make Rand understand you can mix business and pleasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment